Today it’s Gee-Ann time, from our previous blog we formally introduce her, as a bestie of Hazelle. Guest what? she also a chef. My babe and I are very fortunate that we have two chef in the house, yahooo!! She cooked for us Pork Adobo with a twist.
Now we wanna share with you her version, we called this Pork Adobo Ala Gee. Hazelle requested this for a long time ago. Since Gee-ann was already here she grant her wish come true.
Last time we wrote (Famous Adobo) – It has many variation depends to your ingredient. Like chicken, beef, vegetables and so much more. And you know what, the Philippines is composed of around 7,107 islands and cooking adobo can be different in each place. Beware of that 🙂 ..
This Pork Adobo ala Gee was surprising. This is a kind of dish you wouldn’t want to miss.It’s really good taste and savory. The pork was tender and juicy. In and out you will feel like heaven with giggling 🙂 . And that’s how exactly it was. And aside from that
we had Adobo Fried Rice which was easily to make. The sauce is perfect for the steam rice.
When you suddenly realize that we are all eating in a silent manner. And then you will add another cup of rice to your plate. That feeling when you feel like your almost full but you don’t want to stop. And when you saw your little tummy (omg!! I have baby bump) :).
Now, here’ s the recipe:
Ingredients: serving size 7 – 8 person.
- 3/4 kilo of pork belly
- white vinegar
- soy sauce
- spoon of sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 whole onions
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- salt & pepper to taste
Adobo Fried Rice
- Steam Rice
- Sauce from the Pork Adobo ala Gee
- Put the meat into boiling water, leave until it tenderize.
- Once it tenderize, marinate it with soy sauce and vinegar together with garlic, sugar and pepper.Covered for 30 minutes.
3. Transfer the marinated pork into heated pan over medium heat. And toos it.
4.Stir and cook until they brown, about 10 minutes.
5.Now reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the pork is tender and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Remove the Pork Adobo. Don’t wash, put your steam rice preheat over medium heat cook till you smell the savory of the sauce. Tadaa!!!!! Adobo Fried rice instant.
What other food discoveries can you share with us?Try this recipe and share us your comment below.
Don’t forget to share :)till next time!!!