As we celebrate our monthsary, our aim was to bought an affordable but delicious dessert that suit to our monthsary budget. Our menu is Buko Pandan. A favorite Pinoy dessert served in almost every kind of celebrations in the Philippines.
- 1/2 tsp Pandan extract (pandan leaves much better)
- Young coconut meat (desired)
- 1 250ml cream
- 1 large of condensed milk
- 1 sachet of powder gulaman/ 1 or 2 bars of green gulaman
- sugar (desired)
- buko juice (optional) / 6 cups of water / 1.5 L of water
4.On the other hand, mix the grated buko with the 1 250ml of cream and condensed milk. Get the gulaman at the fridge and cut into cubes. Mix with the buko mixture.
5. Then put in a freezer for about 30 to 1 hour.
Ready to serve Yum Yum!!!
It’s perfect for your family and friends. ENJOY!!!
What other food discoveries can you share with us?Try this recipe and share us your comment below.
Don’t forget to share :)till next time!!!
“To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” ~William Londen