What we have is is 3/4 of pork belly. Hazelle presented herself to cook her version of pork sinigang or sinigang na baboy. which was exactly what I looked for dinner.
Pork Sinigang or Sinigang na Baboy is a sour soup native to the Philippines. Absolute favorite Filipino dish. One of the most delicious things about sinigang is that you can add almost any kind of leafy green vegetable.
Now, lets make pork sinigang using this healthy ingredients.
Ingredients: serving size 8 – 9 person.
- 3/4 kl pork , chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 big taro (gabe gulay)
- 2 bundle of spinach
- 10 whole cornpepper
- 1 egg plant
- 3 sili (optional)
- 1 1/2 pack of sinigang sa sampaloc mix
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- add salt and pepper to taste
- Put the pork to boiling water over medium heat. Leave till is tenderize.
- Add taro, pepper and onions. Leave till is starchy.
- Add sinigang mix, tomato for 2 minutes.
- Put all the veggies and chili cook for 5-6 minutes low heat.
- Add water as much you need.Put the fish sauce, and salt to taste.
- When veggies fully cooked. Turn of the heat let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Ready to serve with rice and cold drinks Yum Yum!!!
We should always remember that while were eating we must have moderation..
What other food discoveries can you share with us?Try this recipe and share us your comment below..
Don’t forget to share :)till next time!!! …