Using the portable gas stove, our chef in the house surprise us 😀 we thought only pork sinigang but guess what.
She cooked Pork Adobo. Take note, if you are using this to tenderize your meat make it sure you have an extra butane to fully cook your meal otherwise you will fail. Alternatives, she used first the rice cooker to boiled this meat. Then when meat was soft she transferred into PGS. To tell you honestly, this adobo recipe is simple to make and famous with all who have tasted. It has many variation depends to your ingredient. Like chicken, beef, vegetables and so much more. And you know what, the Philippines is composed of around 7,107 islands and cooking adobo can be different in each place. Beware of that 😀
Now, lets make our Pork Adobo
Ingredients: serving size 4 – 5 person.
- 1/2 kilo of pork belly
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 spoon of sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 whole onions
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 sliced green chili
- cooking oil
- Put the meat into boiling water, leave until it tenderize.
- Once it tenderize, marinate it with soy sauce and vinegar together with garlic, onion and pepper.Covered for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the marinated pork into heated pan over medium heat.
- Stir and cook until they brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add some sugar for sweet taste and chili.
- Now reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the chicken is tender and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Then served with steamed rice
It’s perfect for your family and friends.ENJOY!!!
What other food discoveries can you share with us?Try this recipe and share us your comment below.
Don’t forget to share :)till next time!!!