Since, we celebrate The Father’s Day. Here comes homemade cheesy lasagna. Ye-hey!
Throughout the years we’ve attempted to make lasagna and we finally can say, we make great Cheesy Lasagna! Feels like heaven lol.
With the help of our chef in the house, Hazelle, we successfully bake and also give justice to the first attempt. A few months ago.
- 500g Lasagna pasta – Barilla brand
- 1 big pack Mozarilla cheese
- 1 big pack Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Ground beef
- 1 big pack tomato sauce
- 2 Onion minced
- half Garlic minced
- 1 can mushroom minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- cheddar cheese
- Make the meat sauce by heating a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Put-in the ground beef and cook till it brown.
- Add the mushroom then stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper .And add the tomato sauce and sugar cook for 5-6 minutes then set aside.
For white sauce
- Make the sauce by heating a clean cooking pot then put-in butter and allow to melt.
- Gradually add-in cream while stirring.
- Pour in cheddar then stir continuously.
- Add salt then stir.
- Continue cooking while stirring until texture becomes thick.
- Arrange lasagna in a baking pan.
- Alternately top the lasagna with meat sauce, mozarilla cheese,parmesan cheese, and white sauce.
- Create another layer by arranging a new set of lasagna and other ingredients on top. At least 3 layer of pasta.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put foil on the top make a little hole and don’t touch it to the cheese
- Once the oven is ready put your lasagna. Cook it after 35 to 40 minutes.
- Check the pasta using fork or small knife. when pasta is already chewy remove the foil. Let them cooked the upper part.
- And If you see something golden brown.Time to off your oven.
- Serve when it hot. Enjoy!!
Many people says “It takes a little work, but it is worth it.”