Yesterday, we made Cheese Stick for dinner. You know what? This was the toughest dishes we ever made so far hahaha, kidding aside.
Cheese sticks are deep-fried snacks This is totally different from the previous blog Fried Lumpia made from the HEART, but both something in common (wrapping and deep frying).
Here’s my Fried Cheese Sticks recipe. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Ingredients: 9 – 10 serving
- 50 pcs lumpia wrappers
- 250 g cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cooking oil for deep frying
- Wrap the cheeses in spring roll wrapper
- Heat the pan and pour-in the cooking oil. Let the oil heat-up for a few minutes.
- Deep-fry the cheese in spring roll wrapper until the color turns golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and place in a plate with paper towel. Let stand for a few minutes for the oil to drain.
- Serve with mayo-ketchup and sweet and sour dip. YUMYUM
It’s perfect for your family and friends.ENJOY!!!
Small reminder from THE NEW YOUR TIMES, “Fried food is probably not on anyone’s lists of healthy eats, but you have to start with this: Fat is good for you.
The only key to eat is moderation. Have a healthy lifestyle.
What other food discoveries can you share with us?Try this recipe and share us your comment below.
Till next time!!!