Last two days, father fetched us from the office.
After we mano gestured, my babe asked him “what is our dinner tonight, Pa?.
Father replied” what you want?”
Babe: I want sinigang for your hang over hehe. Father smiled.
Babe: Sinigang na Salmon. Father smiled back.
from office we went to nearby supermarket to buy the ingredients.
When we got home, we prepared all the ingredients. We thought that my babe and I will cook. Luckily, Father Trab offer that he will cook for us.
Looking for an easy Sinigang na Salmon recipe? Learn how to make Sinigang na Salmon using this healthy ingredients.
Ingredients: serving size 8 – 9 person.
- 1 kl Salmon
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 ginger, chopped
- 3 garlic, chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 big taro (gabe gulay)
- 10 whole corn pepper
- 1 bundle of spinach
- 1/2 bundle of yardlong bean (sitaw)
- 2 egg plant
- 3 sili (optional)
- 1 1/2 pack of sinigang sa sampaloc mix
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- add salt and pepper to taste
- Saute ginger, garlic, tomato and onion for 2 minutes.
- Put-in the Salmon heads and let each side cook for 4 minutes
- Add water, whole pepper, fish sauce and bring to a boil. Let this simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the taro, yardlong long, egg plant, sinigang sa Sampaloc mix, and salt and pepper then let this simmer for 5 minutes
- Once the vegestables tenderize add the spinach and sili. let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Turn of the heat and cover the pan for 5 to 7 minutes
- Ready to serve with rice and cold drinks Yum Yum!!!
Always remember, the only key to eat is moderation. Have a healthy lifestyle.
Try this recipe and share us your comment below.
Don’t forget to share :)till next time!!! …