What we have here is three pieces salmon fillet from the previous blog. Of course with the help of our chef in the house, we called the attention of hazelle. She help us to prepare all of this.Now, learn how to make seared salmon using this healthy ingredients.
From soup to sear, we will give you simple and healthy recipe.
Ingredients: serving size 3 – 4 person.
- 3 pcs salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes for ganish
- 1 big potatoes, wedge
- 1 lemon
- ground pepper
- ground oregano
- add salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- Heat a large pan over high with butter.
- Season salmon with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Place salmon in pan and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add onion and lemon on both side. Allow to cook about 6 minutes or until well browned and cooked.
- Turn fillets and cook about 3 minutes more, or until still just barely pink in the center.
- Heat a pan over high with oil.
- Put the potatoes in pan and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add herbs, lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add water wait .wait this for 7 minutes to tenderize.
Lastly,put all together in one plate and put the tomatoes for garnishing.Ready to serve Yum Yum!!!
It’s flaky and taste good.Just season the fish with lemon,salt and pepper and sear both sides in a hot pan, we’re done.
Also you can add refreshing drinks like melon juice :).
It’s perfect for your family and friends.ENJOY!!!
What other food discoveries can you share with us?Try this recipe and share us your comment below.
Don’t forget to share :)till next time!!!
“To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” ~William Londen