People always say thinking beyond the box that means to think differently. What about, think and look inside your refrigerator mean to create and experiment 🙂 (excited much).
But this time, we didn’t literally experiment. What we do is, we make Pork Menudo. This Filipino food is one of our favorite cuisine.
My babe told me that we should use FIFO means First In First Out. He soak the frozen pork, since this meat was bought last week. When the pork was tender, I said let us make menudo for a change. Then we prepared all the ingredients.
This Menudo is very quick and easy to cook. We won’t give you a heartache. As long as you have all the ingredients below with easy steps, your done 🙂
Ingredients: serving size 5 – 6 person.
- 1/2 pork, small chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic, chopped
- 1 big carrots, small cube chopped
- 3 big potatoes, small cube chopped
- 1 tomato sauce, original style 115g
- 3 1/2 cups pork broth
- add salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
2. Add pork, till slightly golden brown.
3.Gradually put the carrots and potatoes, cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Season with pepper,salt, and tomato sauce.
5.Then add pork broth, stir until well incorporated.
6. Leave for 15- 20 minutes to cook potatoes and carrots.
7. Ready to served 🙂 Yum Yum!!!
Additional knowledge that “whether whole or as a sauce, tomatoes are rich in vitamins A, C and K. Your body needs vitamin A for maintaining low-light vision and for building connective tissues under the skin.“read more here…
Always remember, the only key to eat is moderation. Have a healthy lifestyle.
Try this recipe and share us your comment below.
Don’t forget to share :)till next time!!! …